martes, 23 de abril de 2019

My presentation

My presentation

I am Alejandra Aurora Esquivel Salazar.
I am sixteen yeras old. I am mexican. I'm from Mexico city.
I am students of High School.
My famili is very small, my mother is Conni, my brother is Fernando and my grandmother is Bertha.

I like books and listen to music in especially Rock, but I like all genres, I like meet new people and take the time to know me, I like study and perform my duties.

I don't like cooking, however I must do it out of necessity, I don't like to sing or cry in public, I am very sorry.
I don't like being so insecure in any way, I don't like the color yellow and I don't like my first full name.

In my free time I exercise, I go out to see places with my friends or my family, I read or listen to musuca, I also like watching movies or series and I am a Hawaiian and Tahitian dancer in the To'u Fenua academy.


My future plans is to study architecture at UNAM and to visit many countries. 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario