martes, 23 de abril de 2019

presentation of the Donut

My presentation.

Resultado de imagen para donas dibujos animadosMy name is Dana Sarahi, but my nickname is DONUT, i like the music rap, rock, ska, i also enjoy panting and draw, but i don´t like the social presión and i feel depressed, i like sports whit skateboarding and aerobic exercises, i like make friends that feel like me, i enjoy writing alone while i think about what my life is like, born in the CDMX, be chance in the hospitalthat is behind the cch.

I love my eyeres, since they were born have been expressive, big and honey color.

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas y primer planoAlso my nephews are like my children and i love them, as what make art and some day i whant to present my art gallery and that they are there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario